Company/Organization: Vatsalya Natural IVF Pvt. Ltd..
Vatsalya Natural IVF Pvt. Ltd.. Kathmandu is looking for potential candidates in the following position:
1. Doctor (Obs/Gynae) Full time-2
• Should be able to perform Trans-vaginal scan
• Previous experience in IVF/infertility is preferred but not mandatory
Opportunities: Selected candidates will get an opportunity to be trained by top IVF specialists from India and Germany
2. Embryologist- 1
• At least 2 years of experience of working in an IVF lab as junior embryologist
• Experience of handling and maintenance of all aspects of IVF lab, semen analysis/freezing, embryo freezing etc.
3. Staff Nurse- 7
• PCL/BSc Nursing from reputed University
• At least 1 Year of experience in any health institution
4. Patient Care Officer (only female)- 2
• Intermediate/Bachelors degree in any faculty
• Should have good command in written and spoken English
5. Cashier- 1
• Intermediate degree in any faculty
• Should have good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
6. Lab assistant-1
- Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology (CMLT)
- Work experience in the related field will be given priority
Last date to apply: 27 th Dec. 2016.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV with a cover letter and expected salary at email@example.com before 27 th Dec. 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
This job announcement was published in Kantipur Dainik on 15 Dec, 2016