Company/Organization: HRDC – Nepal
Hospital and Rehabilitation Center for Disabled Children (HRDC) is one and the only program of the Friends of the Disabled (FoD), a not-for-profit NGO dedicated to provide treatment and rehabilitation services to children with physical disabilities. FOD /HRDC is soliciting application from bonafied candidates for upcoming projects:
Position Title: Project Coordinator – 2 Ref# 2016-18 (project districts)
• Master degree in any discipline with at least 3 years or bachelor’s degree with 5 years of work experiences in health care management environment especially in disability sector.
Position Title: Project Officer – 1 Ref# 2016-19 (Kavre with frequent travel to project area)
• Bachelor’s degree in public health with at least 2 years of experiences in similar capacity with sound knowledge on disability management.
Position Title: District CBR Supervisor – 3
Ref# 2016-20 (Gulmi, Rupandehi, Arghakhachi districts based)
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 2 years of similar work experiences or intermediate with 5 years of work experience in managing projects/programs in health sector under CBR approach.
Position Title: Project Admin Accounts Officers- 2 Ref# 2016-21
• Bachelor’s degree in management with at least 2 years of similar work experiences in administration/finance management in NGO sector with a reasonable volume of financial transactions.
• Sound knowledge and skills on financial management, HR, administration and Tally is essential apart from the thorough knowledge on Nepal Government’s financial rules and regulations including taxation.
Position Title: Data & Information Management (DIM) Officer – 1 Ref# 2016-22
• Bachelor’s degree in information management with well versed in updated software for data management with 2 years of similar work experiences in health sector. The incumbent should be able to develop and analyze database, maintain documents/reports and reporting protocols, best practices. This position should also support in up keeping IT equipment/database.
Position Title: Social Mobilizer- 3 Ref# 2016-23
• Intermediate with Primary Rehabilitation Therapy (PRT) from HRDC or SLC + PRT from HRDC with 5 years of similar work experience. Experience in disability management with CBR approach and supervisory skills are essential.
Position Title: Multipurpose Rehab Assistants – (Few) Ref# 2016-24
• SLC with Modular Primary Rehabilitation Therapy (MPRT) training from HRDC or similar training. Relevant experiences in pediatric physical disability management and knowledge on multiple disabilities with psycho-social counseling and computer skills will be an advantage.
Position Title: Office Helper – 1
Ref# 2016-25 (Rupanehi based, with travel in project districts when needed)
• At least 10th grade with 2 years of relevant work experience. Thorough knowledge on hygiene, sanitation cleanliness, banking, Information dissemination & good communication skills.
Position Title: Physiotherapist -1
Ref# 2016-26 (Rupandehi with frequent travel in project areas)
• At least a BPT with 1 year or CPT with 5 years of similar work experiences in pediatric disability management.
Position Title: PRT Technician -1
Ref# 2076-27 (Rupandehi based, with frequent travel in project districts)
• Intermediate with Primary Rehabilitation Therapy (PRT) training course from HRDC with 2 years of relevant work experience in pediatric disability management.
Position Title: P&O Technician -1
Ref# 2016-28 (Rupandehi based, with frequent travel in project districts)
• Bachelor’s degree in P&O with 1 year experience or Intermediate with 5 years of similar work experiences in pediatric disability management. Appropriate short term courses in Prosthetic & Orthotics will be an added advantage.
Position Title: P&O Helper -1
Ref# 2016-29 (Rupandehi based, with frequent travel in project districts)
• SLC with 1 year experience in P&O workshop. Sound knowledge on measurement and simple fabrication of assistive devices.
Position Title: Leather Technician -1
Ref# 2016-30 (Rupandehi based, with frequent travel in project areas)
• 8th grade with relevant 2 years of work experience in traditional shoe making.
Position Title: X-ray Technician -1 Ref# 2016-31 (Based in HRDC, Kavre)
• PCL in radiography with at least one year of similar work experiences.
• Exposed to CR system will be an added advantage.
Position Title: Finance Coordinator -1 Ref# 2016-32 (Based in HRDC, Kavre)
• MBA/MBS in financial management with 5 years or Chartered Accountant with 3 year of work experience in health care institutions.
• This is a senior position responsible for overall financial management of the organization including the projects. Thorough knowledge on Nepal Government’s rules/regulations and taxation issues.
Position Title: HR Associate – 1 Ref# 2016-33 (Based in HRDC, Kavre)
• Bachelor’s degree with 2 years or intermediate with 5 years of similar work experience in health care management environment.
• HR Associate is primarily responsible for implementation of HR policies effectively and efficiently.
Last date to apply: 23 Dec, 2016
HOW TO APPLY
Interested eligible persons may apply with a cover letter stating the position, updated curriculum vitae with at least two references stating the positions reference number, copies of certificates, citizenship and registration certificate from respective councils (if applicable) within 7 days of the first publication of this notice.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for further assessment. Final recruitment decision of candidate rests on “HRDC Administration”. “Women and persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply’:
Apply to :
Hospital & Rehabilitation Centre for Disabled Children (HRDC),
Adhikari Gaon, Janagal, Ugratara-6, Kavre
P.O. Box: 6757, Kathmandu
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org website: www.hrdcnepal.org
This job announcement was published in Annapurna Post on 16 Dec, 2016