Organization: National Cooperative Federation of Nepal Ltd.
National Cooperative Federation of Nepal Ltd. (NCF/N) located in Pulchowk, Lalitpur is an apex body of Cooperative Movement of Nepal. NCF/N currently has membership of 20 Central Level Cooperative Unions/Federations, National Cooperative Bank and 302 District Level Cooperative Unions. It is an active member of International Cooperative Alliance (ICA) and Network for the development of Agriculture Cooperatives in Asia and Pacific (NEDAC) invites applications from qualified and professional manpower for the post of Member Coordination Officer. Candidate should be at least 21 and not exceeding 40 years.
Position Title: Member Coordination Officer
- Make liaison with Member Organizations, Cooperative Coordination Network Members and Stakeholders.
- Assist Member Organizations to develop an effective service delivery mechanism.
- Assist to develop and implement annual and strategic plans of Member Organizations.
- Organizing training/workshops.
- Assist in publishing various information materials (Success Stories, Service Packages etc.)
Required Qualification and Experience:
- The applicant should have minimum Master’s Degree in Management/Development Studies and at least three years of experience in relevant field.
- Knowledge of Management Information System and web-based information technology will be an added advantage.
Last date to apply: 23rd January, 2017
HOW TO APPLY
Only candidates with strong background and experience should apply. Women and candidates from underprivileged castes and ethnic groups are highly encouraged to apply.
Interested candidate should send application along with updated CV, passport size photo and a brief write-up in English on the suitability for the position via email to email@example.com within 14 days from the publication of the notice. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process. The selected candidate will be hired on regular term contract basic. Salary and other benefits will be as per the NCF’s rules and regulations.
No telephone inquiries will be entertained. The organization reserves the rights to cancel or postpone the whole recruitment process without providing any reasons whatsoever.
This job announcement was published in Kantipur Dainik on 9th January, 2017