Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering ecommerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
Position Title: Admin Officer
No. of Vacancy: 1
• Bachelor/ Masters Degree in Management with minimum 2 years of experience in administration work.
• Work exposure in multination company will be an extra advantage.
• Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
• Solid knowledge of office procedures
• Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
• Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Initiate and implement best and effective practices in administrative functions.
• Answer and respond to customer inquiries and build customer relation.
• Managing filing systems, responding to inquiries from staff and customers and managing the maintenance of office equipment
• Lead, direct and mentor administrative staff to achieve maximum output.
• Assist and support sales and marketing teams to maximize revenues.
• Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
• Arrange travel, visa and accommodations
• Schedule in-house and external events
• Meeting with senior management to discuss new policies and procedures
• Ensuring that all administrative services are carried out efficiently
What we offer:
• International working environment in a start-up setting, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in ecommerce and online marketing
• Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, online marketing, business analytics and operations
• Five days a week (Monday to Friday), 9 AM to 6 PM working hours
• Benefit package: Provident Fund, Gratuity, Fuel Expenses, Mobile top ups and data pack, Accidental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Full annual health check-up
Last date to apply: Jun. 21, 2018
HOW TO APPLY
• Email with your CV as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org . Your email needs to serve as a cover letter
• Include in the subject field of the email the title of the job you are applying for
• If you have been referred by current or past Daraz employees, please mention the referrer’s full name and contact information