Organization: Caritas Nepal
Caritas Nepal is implementing 4 years of Small Holder Adaptive Farming and Biodiversity Network( SAFBIN) program in 25 villages of 4 district. The program will help contribute the SDG goals through increasing the income of the small holders farmers on farm action research on climate change adaptation and value chain. Caritas Nepal seeks qualified candidates for the following posts.
Position Title: District Project Officer: SAFBIN
No. of Vacancy: 2
Job Location: Surkhet- 1, Banke+ Bardiya- 1
Vacancy Code: JPOSAFBIN
• Bachelor’s Degree Agriculture science with minimum three years of experience
• Master’s Degree in Agriculture science with one year of experience in agriculture development works
• Experience with field level agriculture researchers and value chain will be given the priority
• Familiar with data analysis, M&E tools and techniques
• Excellent communicating and report writing skills in English and Nepali
• Computer Literacy- Words, Excel, Access
Please note: Positions are either field based or involves extensive travel to villages / rural areas where living conditions are minimal. Only those willing to travel and committed to serving the communities in rural settings need to apply. Caritas is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women/members of marginalized communities / disadvantaged groups to apply. You are required to rename CV as Code_First.Name_Last.Name.
Email subject should contain the applied designation else will not be accepted.
Last date to apply: 13th June 2018.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can send their application with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com latest by 4.00 PM on 13th June 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for written examination. Telephonic enquiries will not be entertained. The decision of Caritas Nepal will be final. Caritas Nepal has right to cancel this vacancy at any time.