Manager – Vendor Relationship Managers
Salary Rs. 30000-40000
Daraz.com.np (formerly kaymu.com.np) is Nepal’s largest e-commerce platform that runs on a managed marketplace model to connect buyers and sellers. With over 80 employees, Daraz is leading the e-commerce revolution in Nepal.
Daraz.com.np is powered by German based Rocket Internet, one of the world’s largest e-commerce focused venture capital firms and start-up incubators. Daraz Nepal is a part of Daraz Group, with investments from CDC Group, Ooredoo and Rocket Internet.
• Identify top selling and in-trend products that appeals to the customer base at Daraz
• Identify product gaps in your sub-category and source new products and/or new vendors to ensure we have best products at best prices in the market
• Build strong relationship with your vendors, understand their problems and train them on our systems and processes
• Initiate and execute seasonal, promotional and sale campaigns and monitor our marketing efforts to ensure maximum visibility and sales
• Ensure that your vendors meet operational KPIs, i.e. the vendors are using their accounts regularly, dispatching products on time, updating prices and so on
• Analyze data to identify issues and areas for growth and work closely with vendors to improve performance
• Launch new initiatives to grow your sub-category / vendors or improve systems/processes
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Management or Engineering with minimum two years of experience in relevant field.
• Previous experience at marketing and sales with proven skill at pitching products
• Proactive and able to work both independently and within a team
• Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities.
• Strong numerical and analytical ability.
• Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
• Knowledge and interest in one of Daraz categories – Men’s Fashion, Women’s Fashion, Electronics, Health and Beauty, Lifestyle
What we offer
• International working environment in a start-up setting, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in ecommerce and online marketing
• Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, online marketing, business analytics and operations
• Five days a week (Monday to Friday), 9 AM to 6 PM working hours
• Benefit package: Provident Fund, Gratuity, Fuel Expenses, Mobile top ups and data pack, Accidental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Full annual health check-up
HOW TO APPLY
• Email with your CV as an attachment to email@example.com. Your email needs to serve as a cover letter
• Include in the subject field of the email the title of the job you are applying for
• If you have been referred by current or past Daraz employees, please mention the referrer’s full name and contact information .