Organization: Sahayata Samajik Sanstha
Sahayata Samajik Sanstha (SSS), a Non – governmental organization registered under the district administration office Nuwakot, and affiliated to Social Welfare Council (SWC), Nepal has been working in various sectors of Nuwakot and Rasuwa District since 2005.
Sahayata Samajik Sanstha (SSS) was established with a vision of perfect society in which poor and under privileged group people fulfill their basic needs and live in dignity. With that vision we have been working in various developmental and informational sectors, namely in livelihood, shelter, water supply, sanitation and hygiene, women’s trafficking, and HIV and aids. SSS in partnership with Oxfam is implementing the Earthquake Recovery and Reconstruction Project in different VDCs of Nuwakot.
SSS is seeking to fill the following positions inviting applications from interested and highly motivated candidates.
Consultant For Cooperative Assessment
Qualification / Skills Required
The consultant / consulting firm is expected to have the following expertise and experience:
• Lead consultant/consulting firm should have proven experience in capacity assessment, development of cooperatives in rural and urban setting
• Good understanding on issues related to enterprises, linking cooperative with food security and livelihoods
• Familiar with issues and challenges related to cooperatives, vulnerable community with respect to resilient livelihoods
• Preference shall be given for those consultant/consulting firm with proven track records of carrying out similar types of assignment
• Prior experience in development sector similar types of issue would be an advantage
• Strong analytical, documentation and presentation skills
Last date to apply: 20 June 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Interested registered Supplier/firms are requested to quote the rate and submit their quotation and proposal with all the supporting legal documents by 20 June 2018, before 17:00 hours to the address mentioned below.
Sahayata Samajik Sanstha (SSS)
Bidur- 4, Bidur Municipality, Nuwakot
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 010-561057 / 9801836974
For more details CLICK HERE