Organization: Build Up Nepal
Build up Nepal is dedicated to rebuilding and fighting poverty in rural villages. We were founded by a group of organizations and professionals with long experience in engineering, social business, management and rural development.
Build up Nepal works as an implementation partner for organisations that wants to rebuild and develop their villages, but do not have the construction and rebuilding expertise. We also run our own projects in different villages where we have been active from before.
We love to collaborate with others share our ideas and learn new things.
Position Title: Senior Accountant
No. of Vacancy: 1
Location: Chakupat, Patan, Nepal
Offered Salary: NRs. 35,000.00 – 45,000.00 Monthly
Education Level: Bachelor
Experience Required: More than 5 years
Build up Nepal is working with reconstruction in rural areas of Nepal. We are looking for a Senior accountant with a passion for numbers & rebuilding to join our team.
Your job responsibility includes but is not limited to:
• Making sure that each bill and supporting documents are in place
• Keep the books of accounts in perfect order
• Produce project wise financial reports
• Prepare reports to clients and donors
• Maintain petty cash, pay salaries
• Analyze the project vs budget to ensure all projects are on track
• Develop easy reporting formats
• Work with our engineers to manage project expenses
What we offer:
• Dynamic work in an entrepreneurial organization
• The chance to make an impact in Nepal
• The chance to develop and excel at your work
Last date to apply: Jun. 15, 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV along with an application letter to email@example.com