Company: Nepal Bankers’ Association (NBA)
Nepal Bankers’ Association (NBA) invites application from qualified, committed and result-oriented Nepalese citizens for the position of Research Assistant.
Position Title: Research Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 2
Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Creation & maintenance and update of appropriate database related to banking sector;
• Extract information and data from various sources and store them;
• Support in the maintenance of database from relevant primary data or any other secondary data;
• Support in the maintenance of database from media reports regarding quantitative or qualitative information (data) about the banking sector;
• Gather and analyze significant quantities of data;
• Accurate and timely data collection, data entry, research analysis;
• Manage data as specified by the supervisor;
• Conduct situation analysis, context analysis, comparative analysis, data analysis, econometric and statistical analysis, etc;
• Prepare and maintain miscellaneous Management Information System (MIS).
• Coordinate with Banks and other organizations where required under advice to supervisor
• Provide support to supervisor, in any other technical, financial, operational and administrative affairs of the Association.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies:
• Minimum Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Business Administration, Economics, Management, Finance or similar degree from a reputed University with minimum CGPA of 3.0 or 55% marks;
• Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience. Candidates with excellent academic background and/or relevant work experience may be considered with 1 year work experience;
• Proven experience in data entry, data analysis;
• Proficient in all MS-Office applications and other database management applications;
• Experience of use of ICT experience an advantage;
• Strong analytical skills and ability to gather and analyze significant quantities of data;
• Must be familiar with economic and financial sector issues;
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in Nepali and English;
• Good coordination and networking skills, and capacity to lead and participate effectively in multidisciplinary teams;
• Good time management skills and ability to accomplish works within strict deadlines;
• Flexibility in working hours and condition as well as ability to sustain work pressure;
Other terms and conditions shall be as per the Rule of NBA
Last date to apply: 20th June 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV and cover letter (including salary expectation) to Nepal Bankers’ Association, 2nd Floor, Central Business Park, Thapathali, Kathmandu or email it to email@example.com by Wednesday, 20 June, 2018. NBA reserves all its right to cancel the vacancy at any point of time.
This job announcement was published in Himalayan Times on 6th June 2018