Company: Pokhara Trade Mall & Housing Pvt Ltd
Pokhara Trade Mall is one of the largest, highly facilitated shopping complexes in Nepal. It is a joint venture of a large number of business personnel. Situated in trade centre of Gandaki Pradesh, Chipledhunga, Pokhara-9. It Provide customers with all types of products and services ranging from convenience, shopping, and specialty add unsought product. Inaugurated in 26th of Aswin 2072, it has been able to win hearts of considerable number of customers.
Position Title: Assistant Manager (Male)
No. of Vacancy: 1
Location: Chipeldhunga, Pokhara
• Must have completed Bachelors Degree (BBA / BBS)
• Must have proven experience of 2 years in related field (office accounting and administration)
• Must be personable, dynamic and self-motivated
• An understanding of and a belief in the Responsible mall management
• Good computer literacy (Word/Excel/Email) is vital
• Good knowledge in accounting system and terms
• Contracting and Product management experience within mall management
The Contracting team contributes to this success by providing competitive prices, establishing and maintaining relationships with tenants, suppliers to secure the most advantageous contract terms.
Initially, the Assistant Manager will be focussed on ensuring the full implementation and functionality of overall mall management. This will include contracts, rates, testing data and confirming accuracy.
The Assistant Manager provides administrative support to the manager/management team in establisting the effective operation of mall. This will require regular maintenance of all data and information.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage own workload
• Able to relax and have fun at work and still meet objectives
• Excellent Team Player with a willingness to support the team in achieving overall goals
• High attention to detail
• Should have to drive to check work
Last date to apply: Jul. 24, 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to send their photocopying of biography, citizenship, photo, a copy of the educational certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org