Company: Tilganga Institute of Ophthalmology
Nepal Eye Program, Tilganga Institute of Ophthalmology (TIO), a centre of excellence in comprehensive eye care service delivery including training; research; intraocular lens manufacturing facility; eye bank and community program is currently looking for qualified Nepali candidates to apply for the following positions on the time bound basis which is renewable thereafter subject to satisfactory performance.
Position: Assistant Manager-Maintenance (No. of Position -1) – Level-8- TIO
1. Master’s Degree in Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics/ Mechanical or Bio-medical Engineering.
2. 3 years work experience in the similar field as Senior Officer / Assistant Manager.
1. Manage the planning, supervision and scheduling of all machines, electrical and maintenance projects through optimum utilization of facilities and personnel.
2. Develop and recommend annual maintenance budget and goals to line manager based on input supplied by maintenance team.
3. Ensure compliance with all environmental regulations and ensure all government laws and regulations are maintained.
4. Develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures and ensure regulatory and corporate requirements.
5. Regularly review and analyse employee performance, material and expense costs to determine maintenance
performance standards and to manage maintenance department budget.
6. Build a well-operated maintenance team and hire other maintenance professionals if required.
7. Assessing risks, adhering to safety regulations, enforcing industry requirements.
8. Ensure preparation and communication of maintenance schedule and maintenance of all records
9. Handling of vendor management and service providers for Maintenance Department.
10. Carry out other duties as required and given by the line manager
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Last date to apply: 24 January 2019.
HOW TO APPLY
Remuneration and benefits will be provided as per Nepal Eye Program employment policy.
Candidates who are meeting above mentioned criteria are requested to submit the applications with updated curriculum vitae to email@example.com no later than 5:00 pm, 24 January 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process. The TIO reserves the right to accept/reject any or all applications(s) without stating any reason whatsoever.
Source: Kantipur Daily, January 10, 2019