Company: Start up
Position Title: Chef
1) complete bachelor level in HM
2) Minimum 2 years experiences cooking and chef.
Salary :- negotiable and more facilities
No. of vacancy ;- few
I) Job Duties
1) Street food based.
2)Determine production schedules and staff requirements necessary to ensure timely delivery of services.
3) Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredients.
4) Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure conformance to established standards.
5) Instruct cooks and other workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food.
6) Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations.
7) Order or requisition food and other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
8) Analyze recipes to assign prices to menu items, based on food, labor, and overhead costs.
9) Check the quality of raw and cooked food products.
10 Check the quantity and quality of received products.
11) Demonstrate new cooking techniques and equipment to staff.
12) Record production and operational data on specified forms.
13) Coordinate planning, budgeting, and purchasing for all the food operations.
ii) Job Activities
1) Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings — Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
2) Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People — Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
3) Scheduling Work and Activities — Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
4) Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
5) Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others — Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
6) Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates — Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
7) Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
8) Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material — Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
9) Documenting/Recording Information — Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
10) Monitoring and Controlling Resources — Monitoring and controlling resources and overseeing the spending of money.
last date to apply :-10th dec 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates having specified qualification and experience are encouraged to send their applications to email@example.com.