Company: Hester Biosciences Nepal Private Limited
Hester Biosciences Nepal Private Limited is one of Nepal’s first animal vaccine manufacturing unit in the private sector. It is a joint venture company set up to compliment the range of vaccines already being produced by Hester Biosciences in India.
Position Title: Cost Accountant
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu, Nepal
Education Level : Bachelor
• Education Required: ICWA/ICWA-Final(Preferred) or relevant qualifications
• Candidate should have Minimum 1-year experience in costing department of manufacturing industry
• Able to set up an effective costing system
• Prepare detailed cost analysis and reconcile sales, cost and inventory accounts
• Involve in preparation and analyze batch costing, process costing, standard costing, variance measurement and inventory control
• Analyze cost accounting data and maintain internal control documentation
• Maintain cost details as required by management
Last date to apply: 11th Oct. 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to email their resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th October 2018. Canvassing at any stage will lead to automatic disqualification.