Company: WebSurfer Nepal
.It was founded in January 2001 by a small group of young computer literates. After a flourishing step toward the cutting edge technology WebSurfer has formed the technology research and development department where the entire engineers research about the cutting edge technology and provide the stable and affordable products to entire Nepal. After the winning research and implementation on wireless internet, now WebSurfer Nepal also has fiber optic cable internet around the Kathmandu Valley. Company also provides VSAT Networks, Wireless Internet, Cable Internet, Wireless Hotspots, and Web Hosting. We strongly believes that company has a unique and open approach and has created the business model required by the clients. We believe on providing the new and affordable products to our customers and we depend on their success.
Position Title: Human Resource Manager
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Location: Tinkune Bus Stand, Kathmandu, Central Development Region, Nepal
Offered Salary:NRs. 50,000.00 – 70,000.00 Monthly
Education Level: Master
• Minimum 5 years of experience at HR Management role
• Professional approach and good interpersonal and communication skills
• Good planning, organisational, analytical and decision-making skills
• High levels of initiative, ability to work independently with a high degree of responsibility
• In-depth knowledge of labor laws
• Knowledge of requirements of ISO standards and Audit process will be an added advantage
The human resource manager is responsible for designing and implementing HR policies and procedures, performance management system and training & development programs, in line with the company’s overall strategic objectives. HR Manager will also be accountable for the overall HR Administration of the company.
• Develop and implement HR strategies, policies and programmes that support robust business growth
• Responsible for Talent Acquisition and Management
• Responsible for Training Needs Assessment and executing trainings & development programmes
• Develop and implement Performance Management System with special focus in designing performance measurement tools and techniques
• Work in close coordination with the department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities related to performance management and other personnel matters
• Design salary and benefits structure. Responsible for payroll management.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance with the safety standards
• Responsible for managing overall HR Administration and Systems
HOW TO APPLY
We are hiring immediately so please do not wait until the last day to submit your CV. Interested candidates are requested to forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org