Company: Chaudhary Group
Chaudhary Group is an equal opportunity employer and strives to attract the best available talent and ensure diversity in its workforce. A job at Chaudhary Group is a landing station which opens endless possibilities. The opportunities for learning, humility, social responsibility, respect for individual, deliver the promise, enrepreneurship and team work and releationships are the core value of the Group we belong to, will keep you engaged and help you.
Job Category : Technical
Job Type : Full Time
Qualification : Bachelor
Position Summary :
Complete all project, civil, repair and maintenance related job in CGIP in given timeline.
• Construction Work.
• Work Schedule
• Prepare BOQ
• Implementation of project.
• Supervision of sites.
• Safety and Assurance.
• Monitoring, reporting and control.
• Quality control.
• Check stock and quality of materials.
• Coordination with Junior staff
• Record keeping.
• Coordinate Overall management and responsibility of repair & maintenance team.
• Coordination with Account team
• with commercial team
-Coordinating social issue
Prepare weekly and Monthly progress report
Coordinate with project coordinator
• Ensure timely complete of targeted work.
• Relationship and Authority
• Relationship Network : Corporate Finance, Accounts, Commercial, Administration, HR
• Authority : Authorized to sign necessary documents/ notifications related to the above responsibilities.
Last date to apply: 30 November 2018