Company: Janata Bank Nepal Limited
Janata Bank Nepal Limited invites applications from the highly motivated, dynamic and result oriented Nepalese citizens for the following job positions:
Position: Department: IT [No. of Requirement: 6]
(Supervisor/Assistant Supervisor/Assistant/Junior Assistant)
Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent degree from recognized university with minimum 45% marks or 2.75 CGPA.
Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in IT related field – Banks/Financial institutions for Supervisor, Assistant Supervisor and Assistant Position. Fresh Graduates having minimum qualification can apply for Junior Assistant Position.
Age: Age should not exceed 30 years for Supervisor/Assistant Supervisor and 28 years for
Assistant /Junior Assistant as on 20thMarch 2019.
• Proficiency in web application development using PHP/Dot Net/Java.
• Good Knowledge in database management system like MySQL, MS-SQL and Oracle.
• Good knowledge in ISO8583 protocol.
• Knowledge in digital banking products like mobile banking, internet banking etc.
• Knowledge of Linux Operating system would be an added advantage.
• Strong analysis, design, coding and troubleshooting skills.
Applications without disclosure of age and marks/percentage/CGPA for each level of degree from SLC/equivalent onwards shall be disqualified.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process. The bank reserves the right to accept or reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Last date to apply: 20th March 2019.
HOW TO APPLY
Source: Himalayan Times, 13 March 2019