Organization: Sunaulo Parivar Nepal
Sunaulo Parivar Nepal (SPN) is a well‐established NGO delivering Family Planning and Sexual Reproductive Health services through‐out Nepal via different service delivery channels: centres, mobile outreach, Marie Stopes (MS) Ladies, and through contraceptive social marketing. It is the local implementing partner of Marie Stopes International (MSI), UK, a global social business providing reproductive health services across the world with a mission of ensuring every individual’s fundamental right to have children by choice, not chance.
We seek candidates who want to embrace new ways of working, take on multiple tasks, be a team player, and deliver sustainable results to ensure we can expand our services to reach more men and women in Nepal. We are looking for qualified and competent candidate for following position:
Procurement and Logistic Manager
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Location: Kathmandu
Employment Type: Full Time
• Bachelor’s degree in Management or other relevant professional qualification
• Minimum 5 years managing in procurement and logistics management of medical equipment and supplies within the healthcare or development sectors
• Mid-level management experience or above required
The Procurement and Logistics Manager is responsible to manage overall supply chain requirements and related logistics for SPN programme, prepare and implement annual procurement plan, and ensure compliance of SPN and donor procurement policies and guidelines.
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Accepts responsibility, is self-motivated and accountable for the Procurement and Logistics Team’s performance
• Results-oriented, excellent ability to utilize and manage the organization’s resources to maximize value-for-money and organisational efficiency in satisfying the demands of the teams and client needs
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to drive cross-functional teams to bring new products to market
• High energy and passion towards solving real-world client needs related to Reproductive Healthcare and management
• Willingness to travel within the country
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong financial management for continual business improvements
• Perform any other duties as directed by the line manager
HOW TO APPLY
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send their CV and covering letter to MSNPRecruitment@mariestopes.org.np by November 20, 2018, 5:00 PM. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for further selection process. You are requested to clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.
SPN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case. SPN accepts applications from Nepalese citizens only.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.