Company: Hyatt Regency Kathmandu
We are looking for highly motivated, self-driven and result oriented personnel with excellent Interpersonal, customer service, and communication (English & Nepali) skills, as well an outgoing personality, for the positions listed below
The candidates wall be responsible for assisting in the efficient and smooth operation in the areas concerned, in line with Hyatt Hotels Corporation’s strategies and brand standards The successful applicant will be required to ensure an excellent and consistent service to customers, while meeting the expectations of associates, guests and owners.
Position Title: Director of Human Resources
• Degree in Business Administration or Hotel/Tourism Management or related business, legal education.
• Minimum three years’ work experience as Director of HR or HR Manager in a service operation
• Proficient knowledge of local labor law and strong negotiation skills
• Clear decision making capabilities, administrative experience along with interpersonal skills supporting team work.
• Driven to deliver a positive experience
Position Title: Stewarding Manager
• Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism Management.
• Minimum two years work experience as Stewarding Manager or Assistant Manager in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards.
• Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices, occupational health and safety standards and an international work experience shall be advantageous.
• Clear decision making capabilities, administrative experience along with interpersonal skills Supporting team work.
Position Title: Assistant Manager- Front Office
• Bachelor’s degree in Hospitably or Tourism Management.
• Minimum two years work experience in similar job preferably in similar site hotel. Advanced computer literacy with system knowledge of OPERA and RESERVE are essential.
• Clear decision making capabilities, administrative experience along with interpersonal skills supporting team work .
• Fluency in English is compulsory whereas other international language skills shall be advantageous.
Position Title: Sous Chef- Asian/ European/Grade Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management with Asian, European, grade manger specialization.
Minimum two years’ work experience as a Sous Chef In a hotel Good knowledge about Chinese, Buffet restaurant.
- Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices, occupational health and safety standards and an international work experience shall be advantageous.
- Basic Computer Skills in MS Office and Recipe Maintenance System are preferred.
- Candidates with good practical, operational and adequate administrative sloth, and a flair for creativity, are a must.
Position Title: Chef Secretary Cum Microbiologicst
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferably in Microbiology.
- Proficiency in handling the Overall Quality Aspects. Food Safety Trainings, Product, Supplier
- Selection, Internal Audits, and Projects handing. Expertise in Quality & food Safety Systems.
- Successful candidate will require also to support Executive Chef in daily operations.
- Minimum one year work experience in similar job is preferred.
- Good operational, administrative, interpersonal skill and fluency in English is compulsory
Position Title: Sales Coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferably in Hospitality or Tourism Management.
- Professional secretarial course completion is essential
- Advanced computer literacy (inclusive of MS office & Photo Processor) is essential
- Minimum one year work experience in a related field is preferred.
- Good operational, administrative, interpersonal skills and fluency in English are a must.
Position Title: Waiter
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management.
- Minimum two year’s work experience in hotel operations.
- Fluency in English is compulsory whereas other international language Skills shall be advantageous.
Last date to apply: 20 July 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are invited from Nepalese citizens to incorporate curriculum vitae, a photocopy of citizenship with relevant documents (including name & contact details of three referees) and a recent passport-size photograph by Friday. 20 July 2018 before 6:00 pm of the day. Salaries and benefits will be in line with the Hotel policy. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for tests/interviews.
Applicants applied for any positions in the last 3 months are advised not to apply Telephonic queries wi0 not be entertained. Management reserves the right even to cancel the whole acquisition process without mentioning whatsoever reasons to the all concerned.
If you are interested, please send your application to:
Human Resources Division
Hyatt Regency Kathmandu
Taragaon, Boudha, Kathmandu, Nepal
This job announcement was published in The Himalayan on 11th July 2018.