HURAC is a non-profitable organization working in Rolpa district for more than 20 years in the field of human rights, advocacy, Education, Livelihood, Child protection and Accountability. HURAC has aim to promote peace, stability and sustainable development in Rolpa district. HURAC has previous working experiences collaborating with different Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) and government authorities for improving livelihoods and human rights of marginalized and vulnerable communities such as women including single mothers, youths, differently able and elderly persons, Dalits and ethnic minorities. (HURAC will work on it)
HURAC has hereby invites application from interested and qualified candidates for the following full-time positions for the Save the Children funded projects
Position: Child Protection Officer
Location: Project Area
Duration: Initially 1 Year, possibilities of extension.
• This is key position for the child protection theme of the project. S/he will work closely under the Project Coordinator and with other staffs of project/organizations and local government authorities to ensure the project activities are delivered within the set quality/quantity and time
• S/he will be responsible to lead the project related to Child Protection activities of Integrated Project by mobilizing and coordination of development Officers and stakeholders; Rural Municipality/Ward Level Child Protection Committees, Child Clubs, Youth Clubs, Media, local police authorities.
• S/he will directly report to Project Coordinator and indirect to Executive Director of organization
Minimum Qualification and experiences:
• Bachelors degree in law/humanities/Education
• 3 years of relevant working experience in child right, preferred to child protection.
• Trained on child rights and child protection
Last date to apply: 15th January 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are encouraged to obtain the detail job description from HURAC office in Liwang Rolpa, and Triveni Rural Municipality, Jugar, Rolpa. The last date for submitting application is 15th January 2019. Please send a cover letter, a recent CV, documents and a passport size photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or alternatively, drop application in person at HURAC office in Liwang, and Triveni Rural Municipality, Jugar, Rolpa.
Please indicate the position title while applying for the subject of your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained with this regard.
We encourage suitable local women, Dalits and minority groups to apply.