Organization: Nepal CRS Company (CRS)
Nepal CRS Company (CRS) is a not-for-profit organization engaged in social marketing of family planning, maternal child health and other health products in Nepal. Its mission is to improve the national health status by changing behavior and increasing access to health products and services.
Position: IT Officer
Job Type: Time Bound Contract
Duty Station: Kathmandu
Role and Responsibility:
• The incumbent will be responsible to implement IT strategies in line with the immediate and long-term organization objectives; provide prompt IT support to all CRS employees across various locations of the organization for all systems and applications and ensure that employee queries are addressed promptly
• Bachelors’ in Information Technology/Management or Computer Applications or Computer Science
Experience, Competencies and others:
• Minimum 3 years in IT Department in a medium sized Organization or NGO
• Process knowledge, including knowledge of hardware, setup and maintenance of central software ERP (such as Microsoft Dynamic NAV, GIS), GIS Mapping with ARC GIS/ QGIS, Software Programming, Sound Knowledge in Database Management System and Network Systems (LAN/WAN/Wireless/Switching/Firewalls)
• Experience in managing OS X and Windows environments, understanding of networking (both wired and Wi-Fi) and troubleshooting skills
Last date to apply: 13 January 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Nepalese citizen meeting minimum qualifications are requested to email their applications at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are mandatorily requested to mention the applied position and place in the subject title.
Applications should be accompanied by updated CV (qualification, work experience, training acquired and others) and details of 3 referees.
Please go through detailed TOR for the positions before applying. The TOR can be downloaded from the link here.
All the positions are on time-bound contract and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Nepal CRS Company reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
Nepal CRS Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified and eligible women candidates or those from disadvantaged background are encouraged to apply. Nepal CRS Company will contact only shortlisted candidates. Enquiry through telephone or email at any stage of the process will not be entertained and shall lead to disqualification.