Organization: Seto Gurans National Child Development Services
Seto Gurans National Child Development Services, Lalitpur is a pioneer organization in the field of Early Childhood Development. It is registered as an Educational Non-Government organization. We are urgently looking for a candidate in the position of Project Officer for ECD Program in Federal, Province and Local Level Government.
Position: Project Officer
Number of Vacancies: 1
• Candidate should have completed B.Ed./Bachelor / M. Ed. (preferred)
• 3 years experiences in the field of ECD
• Possess knowledge on the Federal, Provincial and Local Government (Federal System) Policies and Programs
• Possess capacity in planning, reporting, documentation, coordination and facilitation in the field.
• Sound knowledge in English and Nepali (Written & Spoken)
• Knowledge and skills on human resource mobilization
• Knowledge in observing account system, bill, voucher in the organization
• Proposal and analytical report writing ability in English
• Sound health for working in the mentioned areas
• Carry out planning, implementation and regular monitoring of project deliverables at all levels
• Engage in field implementation and ensure active participation of women, girls and children and excluded groups in the project activities
• Maintain smooth coordination and networking with relevant government organizations
Qualified women candidate are highly encouraged to apply.
Last date to apply: 15 February 2019
HOW TO APPLY
All candidates should submit their CV and passport size photo with cover letter to email@example.com within 15 February 2019, evening 5:00PM.