Organization: The International Nepal Fellowship/Nepal (INF/N)
The International Nepal Fellowship/Nepal (INF/N) is a Christian non-government organization that has been working in the field of health services and development in the Western Regions of Nepal.
INF Nepal Dang Community Cluster (IDCC), one of the clusters of INF Nepal, oversees three districts namely, INFN Kapilvastu Branch, Dang Branch & Rolpa Branch.
INFN Dang Community Cluster is looking for a qualified and well-motivated Nepali citizen for the following post:
Post Title: Project Officer -1
Work Location: Kapilvastu
Purpose of the Job:
The Projects Officer is responsible for overall planning, budgeting, implementation and monitoring of projects activities under Kapilvastu district in consultation with Cluster Manager. The incumbent shall work in coordination with duty bearers, and civil society to uplift the livelihood status of right holders (marginalized farmers and very poor people) through implementing livelihood agro based project. S/he should lead the project team in innovation and introduction of livelihood strategies, entrepreneurships and other possible interventions to enhance resilience capacity of poor and vulnerable of targeted communities. The post holder will work closely with local authorities and other relevant line agencies for better implementation of project.
Required Qualifications and Skills :
• B.Sc.AG (in plant science), M.Sc. Ag is preferred.
• At least one year work experience working with farmers for agriculture farming/entrepreneur development and food security or Experience in agronomy and horticulture farming will be preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills both Nepali and English
• Able to deliver agriculture training to farmers
• Good facilitation skills
• Project planning, management, implementing and reporting. story writing skills
• Able to ride 2 wheelers (Valid government motorbike driving license)
• Basic knowledge in Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point and Email)
HOW TO APPLY
Application should be received by 30th Kartik_2075 Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can send in their application with detailed curriculum vitae (CV) to the following address or e-mail id. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
INFN Dang Community Cluster
Kapilvastu Municipality-03, Kapilvastu
HSD retains the right to reject some or all applications even after the interview without giving any reason whatsoever. Any effort by the candidates to influence the selection process may result in disqualification.
This job announcement was published in Butwal Today on 5th November. 2018