Company/Organization: Gadgets and Gizmos Traders Pvt. Ltd.
Gadgets and Gizmos Traders Pvt. Ltd. is a pioneer company in the field of Security and Surveillance in Nepal. It has been involved in marketing range of security and surveillance system since 2007. G&G prides itself in offering world-class products at unmatched prices with professional after sales services. Complementing our extensive line of high quality products, G&G offers industries leading warranties, and lifetime technical support of our product. In comparison with other competitor, G&G is a professional solution provider and project based company in the field of CCTV Surveillance. We target at high tech/ high quality/ high stability products. As a matter of fact, we are dominating project market here in Nepal, covering the biggest CCTV Surveillance project (Metro Police project of 153 cameras), government projects, Hospital, Bank, College/School, Factories, Retail and almost all other sector. G&G not only provide efficient and reliable Security System but also add up to the aesthetic of the surroundings. Options ranging from Smart Home System, Access Control System, Video Door Phone, Bio-metric system.
Position Title: Sales & Marketing Manager – Automobiles
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Location: Kathmandu
• Must have completed Master’s degree in Business (MBS/MBA) from a recognized institution
• Minimum 5 Years above work experience in automobile industry
• Priority will be given to those candidates who already have experience in senior level automotive marketing
• Must be willing to travel within Nepal and aboard
• Ability to work under deadline pressure
• Two wheelers with a driving license is a must.
• Excellent analytical skills and leadership skill
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Nepali
• Should be able to adjust the marketing plans/strategy/campaigns as needed in response to collected data and feedbacks.
• Effective and competent management, sales/marketing, and organizational skills required
• Marketing Strategy, Client Relationship, Research, Analysis, Interpersonal skills, People Management, Detail Oriented, Budgeting, and Organization are few of the desired skills for this position
Scope of Work: Responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans. The Manager will oversee the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Reports Sales & Marketing results to Senior Executives.
Reports to: BOD/COO
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
• Interview, hire and train; assign, schedule and communicate the job expectation; plan, monitor, appraise and review job contribution, plan and review compensation action for Sales & Marketing team
• Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans
• Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
• Approve and oversee the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects. Communicate with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
• Develop and execute marketing and public relations to promote product excellence and brand awareness
• Support and manage the preparation, organization and communication of tradeshows, fairs and events.
• Work within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service.
• Track all marketing and sales data and create detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
• Oversee the overall dealership operations; arrange events for dealership meetings and training
• Conduct and/or analyze market research for various target market & product lines and collaborate with Sales and Engineering team to utilize awareness of trends to position our products well within target markets
• Additional duties as required by Directors and Dealer Principal
Last date to apply: 12th Aug 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to submit their updated resume along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org