Wolfmatrix is a web and mobile application development agency based in Nepal. Wolfmatrix is formed with the primary motive to serve businesses and startup to build awesome tech products. Our agency focuses on creating beautiful interactive designs, developing custom web and mobile applications. We always aim for awe-inspiring designs and flawless implementation. In short, we build applications that customer loves and the softwares that makes organizations more effective.
For more info please visit: https://wolfmatrix.com/
Position: SEO Specialist
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Sanepa, Patan, Central Development Region, Nepal
Offered Salary : NRs. 30,000.00 – 60,000.00 Monthly
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than 2 years
• Knowledge in content marketing, content growth and SEO
• Basic understanding of Web Development eg. WordPress, HTML, CSS
• Know your way comfortably around the WordPress CMS
• Know how to use Google Analytics and Search Console efficiently to track and measure SEO performance and make accurate insights to further refine SEO initiatives
• Using online tools (such as SEM Rush, Moz, Search Console, Analytics, etc) to find weaknesses and opportunities in the online strategy.
• Perform in depth backlink analysis, maintenance and produce quality link growth for our sites
• Perform in depth crawl analysis and ensure our sites are running at optimal performance in terms of speed and accessibility, for search engine spiders and users alike, on all platforms
We are looking for a knowledgeable and experienced SEO Specialist to join our marketing and web team.
Role and Responsibilities:
• You will be working alongside and supported by a small but efficient team of marketers, web developers & UX designers
• Your role will be to ensure our websites are running at optimal performance on Google and other search engines. While also driving a strategy to drive new leads for our business. This means you’ll be proactive in performing SEO audits and analysis on our own sites – as well as our competitors’ sites, identifying flaws in our SEO strategy and discovering new opportunities for us to capitalise on
• The successful applicant will be driven by marketing objectives and goals, loves problem solving and be able and willing to take their own initiative, to ensure we’re at the top of our game when it comes to SEO
Last date to apply: Feb. 16, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org